Monday, April 20, 2009

Wonderful Spring

K so lately I have been neglecting my blog. Not because I want to or because my life doesnt have anything going on, but because I have been SO completely busy, I just havent had time. So here is a quick rundown on my crazy life.

First of all, my first official semester back to school is winding down, and I will be done by the end of next week. Yay! It has been a good semester, but ALOT of work. I am stressing about the finals and my last papers, but that is ok. I get a 2 week break, and then hit the books May 11 for the summer semester. The good thing for me is that with the summer semester is I have done so well with my grades, and I qualify for a full ride scholarship for summer!!! WhooHoo! The bad thing is I will be taking 12 credits (die!). But, if all goes well, I will have my bachelors by the end of summer 2010. So yay me!

Second thing going on, is my crazy kids are in soccer. That means we have had soccer games/practices Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Fridays. Its insane. But the girls love it, and they are awesome. So we go.

Third thing is I am again looking for host families for exchange students. So if you know of anyone..... ya ok. Its fun, and Im looking to place 5.

Fourth is I was just made the facilitator for the Single Moms Support Group at Weber State. I am in charge of coming up with a full on marketing campaign to start in the summer and run all year. Plus plan meetings, find speakers, keep track of members, etc. This is a group I began attending last year when I was emotionally a mess, and really found alot of strength and stability with it. I am so excited to get to help other single moms find those same things!

Lets see, what else. Im still working full time, and love playing with the kids. Oh ya... I WENT ON A DATE!!! Its been months since I did that. And it was good. He was very nice, and we really had a great time.

So thats my life right now. I dont know when I will post again, sometime when I can catch my breath. Bye for now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You sound so busy and happy! :)

Dana said...

You should find a hobby like quilting or sewing because it sounds like you have lots of extra time on your hands. LOL You make me tired just reading about your life. Hang in there and keep up the good work. I'm proud of you for going back to school and for doing so well!

Heidi Kjar said...

Wow you are one busy little lady! Sounds like you are doing great though. Nice job on the scholarship- that's SO awesome!!!

Andi said...

Holy cow you got a lot on your plate! Way to go girl!