Thursday, July 16, 2009

10 Years Ago.....

Ok, so tonight I am heading to AZ to go to my high school reunion. So I thought it would be fun to post what I can remember from 10 years ago... this should be interesting.


1. I thought I knew everything, and was on top of the world. Nothing like 10 years to teach you what you thought you knew, and show you you dont even know anything!


2. I thought small towns were boring, and I wanted to live in a big city. Now I know I love small towns, and big cities are not my thing.


3. I hate the cold, love the heat. I still hate the cold, love the heat.


4. Family is nice, but my friends are the best! I have learned friends are awesome, and there are really true friends out there. But family is who stands by you no matter what, no matter when, blood or not.


5. You aren't living life if you aren't going out every day! I have learned to enjoy a nice hot bath and quiet evening, a movie at home with popcorn, or just some great conversation on the porch.


6. I used to think: Watch out world, here I come! Now I think: Watch out me, here comes the world!


In all seriousness, looking back I never realized how much I still had to learn, and now I know I am not EVEN close to knowing everything. Life will throw you some curves, you just have to learn how to hit even the hard ones. If you can do that, you will eventually get where you want to be.


So, here I go to reminisce all the good ol times, and think what the next 10 years will hold. Hopefully they will be exciting, fun, and memorable!!



PS To all you who are wondering... Matt and I are doing great! Here are a few pictures of us.



No comments: