Guess what!!! I DID IT!!! I finished the semester strong, and got all A's. That was my goal from the beginning, and there were a few times I wasn't sure I could do it. But I did. I am so excited. Now I have a one week break, and then summer on May 11. I am excited for summer school because that is one more semester closer to my degree.
Now for the really crazy news..... I have suddenly ended my very dry spell of dating! I went on that date a few weeks ago, and all of a sudden now I have lots of dates. And its not a bad thing! I went on 2 dates this last weekend with 2 different guys, and had a great time on both. Going from being married to dating has been an adjustment, but I have decided if they are nice guys, and I have a good time with them, and they are wanting to buy me dinner... well then why not let them?!
So Friday I went out with this guy named Curtis (he is my favorite!) and we went to dinner. Then he came back to my house and we played games and watched a movie. He is so sweet and way good looking, and I really enjoyed his company. I am going to see him again this next weekend! I can't wait.
Then Saturday I went out with this guy named Jared. He is very nice, and we had a good time. We went to dinner, a movie, and then hiking. I know that sounds crazy, but it was way fun, and we laughed the whole time. He is fun, but still not my favorite.
And finally the guy that I went to the comedy club asked me to lunch on Friday. So we are going to have lunch together.
That sounds like alot huh! Its ok though. This way I can really decide what I want, and make sure whoever I decide to date is the right guy for me. And since school starts back up next week, I will be buried in work and school all summer, so I am enjoying this week while I can. Plus, I do make sure I dont date when I have my kids around, so I only go out on nights they are with their dad. Right now it seems to be working for me. Kinda weird and crazy, but fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds like you are quite the popular lady! I agree with you that if they want to buy you dinner, why not let them! Congrats on your grades by the way. I am sure it was tough but you hung in there!
Miranda the dating machine!! haha
Sorry I have been blog comment slacking. I'll try and be better!
Post a Comment