Friday, May 29, 2009

Arizona trip and more!

ell, our lives have been way busy and crazy. School is back in session for summer, and it is exhausting. I hope I can survive! It doesnt help that the weather is so nice and I am dying to spend time playing outside.

For Memorial day we went to AZ for the Larson reunion at the mountain cabin. Man how I miss going up there! It was so fun to watch my kids experience all the things that I remember from growing up, and doing some of the crazy things with them. I loved catching up with all my cousins, and wish I would have spent more time with them. I hope to come back this summer again. The kids had a great time playing, eating and getting dirty (as you will see in the pics!)


Val playing at the cabin. She has so much fun, and is asking when we are going back already!
Luke, Lizzie and Emilee getting ready for a walk!

I have an awesome video of Ezra jumping face first down the side of a canyon,but I can't seem to get it to work. When I do, I will post it. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Valerie Christensen said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I didn't even know you were in AZ. How funny. I guess all we have been talking about lately is the reunion. But we will have tons of time to chat Wednesday! Can't wait!