Dear Blog...
Im so sorry, but I feel as if I have been neglecting you lately. There is so much going on in my crazy life, and while you are so very important to me, Im sad to say you dont rank in the top anymore. You have since been replaced by homework, work, kids, boyfriend, family, and summer. I know it doesnt sound like alot, but I just dont know how I can make enough time for you. So, here is my weak, feeble attempt at apologizing for the lack of postings, and a hopeful renew to make you again a part of my life. I hope all will forgive me, and give me another chance.
Sincerely,
Crazy busy Miranda
PS.... my new man is doing great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ha ha this is a cute idea:) Glad the man is doing good!!!
Post a Comment