Sunday, June 14, 2009

Met the parents....

Ok, so you know the show "Meet the Parents"??? Ya, this last weekend I met Matt's parents, and was totally nervous that was how it was going to go. You know, show up, make a fool of yourself, he decides I'm crazy, go home. LOL Lucky for me, that is NOT how it went.

Matt's parents are awesome, and we had a great time. First we went to Rigby to watch my sister's kids in a rodeo. Unfortunately we didnt get there in time to see them ride, but she had great video footage. Later on in the rodeo, they did a kid dance, and my niece Emilee outdanced everyone in the chicken dance. (If you know Emilee, you can imagine how funny it was!)

Then we headed to his parents house, where they were sleeping when we got there. So we relaxed in the hot tub, then went to bed. We slept in the next morning, and then everyone went to breakfast. His parents are soooo nice. I really like them. We went fourwheeling after that, and had a great time. Then rest, relaxed, and dinner. Then we came home. His mom and I got to spend some time together just chatting and she is a special lady. It really helped me understand more about Matt.

And the best part is.... after the weekend.... Matt and I are still seeing each other! He is coming over today for dinner, and I cant wait. Im counting down the hours. LOL Anyways, that is the wonderful weekend update!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear it went well! Still waiting for that double date...