Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Crazy Life update...

Ok, to all of you who have been wondering and dying to ask but couldn't find the courage... yes I am still dating the same boy! Here is an update on all that is going on in my life:

First, I am dating Matt Hansen. He is from Pocatello, ID, and we are going up there this weekend. He is really fun, and my kids adore him too.

Second, school is going ok, but not as good as last semester. This semester I have physics and accounting online, and they are killing me. I have a hard time understanding them, and then with no actual instructor, well.. you get the picture.

Third, work is good but summer is here and I want to play!!! No fun working!

Fourth, my very best friend from high school came to visit yesterday! Val and I have been friends for 15 years, and I love her. She stayed the night, and I am so happy we got to see each other.

Fifth, my kids are out of school for summer, and what is up with the weather?? It has been cold and rainy for over a week. So much for getting out their wiggles.

Last, Matt and I are going to see my sister's kids do muttin bustin this weekend, and I am really excited. For those of you who dont know, this is kids riding little sheep in a rodeo. Whoever rides the best and longest wins. My bets are on my niece Emilee! She will beat the snot out of all the boys!!!

So there you have it! My crazy fabulous life!!

2 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

fun fun! thanks for the update, I always love reading about your exciting life! YOu always have fun new adventures to read about:)

Valerie Christensen said...

I had so, so much fun! You kids are adorable--Gracee is probably Devin's new best friend! Thanks again for letting us stay the night!