Thursday, June 25, 2009

Is it a full moon?

Oh everyone, Monday was not so bad. Would you believe Wednesday beat it in terms of all the crazy things that happened??!! Ok, here is the lowdown:

So Wednesday morning I woke up to these oh so famous, loved words: "Good morning mommy. I just had an accident in your bed." Don't you just love 4 year olds? Yes, indeed, my sweet little Lizzie had climbed into my bed in the middle of the night, and woke up in the middle of a gigantic ( I kid you not! It was as big as her!!!) circle of pee. SOOO FUN! Right after she tells me this, she climbs out of my bed, and runs off giggling. I had to overcome my urge to scream and run after her to squish her.

So I get up, strip my sheets, and get ready for work. I walk out the door, and decide I am going to have a great day, and I am not going to let all that has happened this week affect me!... That is until the day continued!

I had a lunch meeting in SLC at noon, and headed down there. I made a few stops in Bountiful first, and then made it to the Cheesecake Factory. Lunch was great, and we got some great things networked for work. Then back out to my car, where I learn it has been broke into and my stuff was stolen.

Yes, you read that right. My car was broke into. Broad daylight, busy mall parking lot, security cars driving around, and I get my stuff stolen. Now, if you know me, you know I am slightly obsessive about locking my car. So obsessive that I frequently lock my keys IN my car. By for some crazy reason, my car was unlocked. So some person is now running around with my planner/wallet, checkbook, ss card, marketing bag and supplies, and of all things, MY MAKEUP BAG!!! I know that sounds silly, but think how much makeup costs to replace. And how hard it is to find stuff that you love. It had my fav lotion in it, plus my new lipstick, perfume, and lip liner. ALL GONE. Someone is running around SL wearing my stuff, and trying to spend my money. (I say trying because there is no money to spend. hehehe)

So I call the police, file a report, then head home. On my way home I stop to by a Dr Pepper, and realize they even stole the last $3 I had to my name!!! So I scraped together enough change to by a drink, and continued on my way. About half way home, IT TIPPED OVER AND SPILT ALL OVER MY CAR!!! Time to end the day. So I called into work, headed home, and went to bed. DAY OVER!!


PS... Matt called and asked if he could help and brought me a new dr pepper, and double stuff oreos. He's still wonderful.

1 comment:

Andi said...

What a week you had!! Chin up, today is a new week and I see nothing but good positive things happening for you! (Gotta make up for last week):)