Friday, August 28, 2009
Costa Rica here we come!!!
I JUST EARNED A TRIP TO COSTA RICA!!! Ok, I have to brag. I work placing exchange students with host families (this is mostly volunteer work... I have a real job), and this year I have been extremely blessed with families. The way our organization works is we earn trips for placing a certain number of students. And this year, one of the trips was to Costa Rica. And guess what!!! I GOT IT!!! Not only did I earn the trip for me, but for a guest as well. This is an all expenses paid trip for 5 days around Valentines day. The hotel is fabulous, and we will get to relax and enjoy the warm weather while it is snowing in Utah. I could hardly sit still when I realized I got it. I was squealing and screaming and jumping around. So there it is... My super big news for the day. I will post pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a great day for you! Take me take me!
So happy for you! You are going to have an amazing time!
Post a Comment