Friday, August 28, 2009

updates updates updates

Ok, so life is crazy, and again my poor blog has been neglected. Unfortunately, nothing I do will ever make my blog make the top 3 list, so it will just have to wait. But today, I am giving in and doing a massive life update.

Matt and I are still together, and doing good. Between work, kids, and school we still manage to see each other, and are very happy. He is amazing, and loves me and the kids. I am so blessed to have him around.

Here is the big news! VALERIE IS GETTING BAPTIZED NEXT WEEK!!! AAAHHH!!! Where has all the time gone? Just yesterday I remember her being born, and rocking her to sleep. Now my baby is being baptized, and I am not ready for it. She is super excited however, and has the most beautiful dress. I think she looks like a princess.

School has started for everyone, including me. the kids are loving it. Val is in 3rd grade, and Gracee in 1st. The twins are in head start, but dont start class till September 9. They are super excited, and so is mom! I think it will be good for them. I hope they do well in the same class together. I am taking 15 credits this semester. I didnt do as well as I wanted to over the summer, so I am making up some credits. Wish me luck. I hope i survive.

Lucie is here!!! Lucie is our exchange student from the Czech Republic, and she is now sharing a room with Melissa. Her English is excellent, and she is so much fun. We have known about her since May, and have been anxious for her to come. We absolutely love her, and look forward to having her around. She is a senior at Syracuse High.

Melissa moved out, and then moved back in. Its a long story. She decided she wanted her own place, and then it wasnt what she wanted, and came back. However, the funny part is.... she moved in on Saturday, that night decided she didnt like it, and moved back home on Sunday. Lets just say it was a LONG 2 days.

Well, that is mostly it for now. We are continuing on as a great family, and very grateful for all we have been blessed with. I know there is no way I could be the woman I am right now without all the Lord's help. He has been with me every step of the way.

No comments: