Monday, March 23, 2009

Disneyland!

Ok, this is just a quick post to let you all know we are back from our FABULOUS trip, and I will be posting pics soon, just as soon as I can find my camera cord. It was such a great trip, and the kids were wonderful. We spent time at the beach, loved the hotel, went swimming, and spent as much time as possible enjoying disneyland. The kids were so enthralled with everything. The first day they were a little excited, but didnt really know what to expect. I, on the other hand, was literally jumping up and down with excitement. On the second day, I was exhausted, but the kids were jumping up and down because now they knew what they were getting. It was so fun. Melissa and I took great pictures, and Im so glad my parents came. Luke likes the dark fast rides, and Lizzie loved the haunted mansion. Grace and Val loved Splash Mountain. I thought it was so fun to go into Sleeping Beauty's castle, and watch my kids discover Disneyland. It was a trip I will never forget. So till I find my cord... I will leave the details there. Watch for upcoming pictures!

1 comment:

Amy Allred said...

I am so glad that you could go and have so much fun! I saw your pics on FB and was way jealous! Welcome home.