Friday, March 13, 2009

Only 6 more days...

Only 6 more days till we leave for Disneyland! I can't stand it! I still haven't told my kids, and its getting increasingly harder to keep this a secret. Its a good thing its almost here.

So, this week has been a little tough at our house. Lizzie has been sick, and so has Melissa. They both have a flu bug of some sort. And now it sounds like Luke has an ear infection. Ugh. Hopefully they will all be healthy soon. I am going to take Luke to the dr tonight. I dont want them sick on the trip.

School is on spring break this week, and I have totally been slacking. I planned on getting ahead during the break and being ready for a test next week, but so far, not really doing that. Um maybe tonight? I think I am just to excited for next week. After the trip I will be ready to focus more!

K, talk to you all later!

2 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

Have fun in Disneyland! that is awesome!

Miranda said...

Hey Heidi,
Add me to your blog! I miss seein all your stuff!