Thursday, November 6, 2008

Weekend is Coming!

Ok, just so you all know... I do want to post pics and stuff on my blog. However I do not have a digital camera, and need to get one. Right now I have to borrow one, so I will have pics up soon.

Now on to the important stuff! The weekend is coming! The weekend is coming! Ok, so I get to start my weekend early. I am going to Seattle for a conference tomorrow, and I am really really excited! Its going to be a GREAT break! I am going to miss my kids like crazy though. I will have to find something really cool to bring back for them.

Also... the countdown begins... Only 16 more days till I turn 28! AAAHHH I am getting OLD! JK. And what am I doing for my birthday you ask??? Well... I am going to see CARRIE UNDERWOOD in concert! Yes, I have tickets to see my all time favorite singer, and I already know I can sing along with all her songs! The tickets were a gift from a friend, and he and I are going to really have a good time. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Valerie Christensen said...

Sooooo...tell me everything you did while you were in Seattle!

Heidi Kjar said...

How was your trip? Was it for the foster care thing you do? Hope you had a blast! BTW I owe you $25-
$20 for the happenings book and $5 for the appetizer on my last day!
I'll bring it up to the O lab to you soon!