Friday, November 21, 2008

Boys Boys Boys.... All the same!

Ok, so this is just me ranting about dumb boys so feel free to stop reading now if you are one of those oh so lucky women who are married to the perfect man and have no idea what they will do if they ever find themselves without him. Let me tell you what you will do..... You will be completely miserable and will want to scream. Not that I was married to the perfect man or anything... I mean lets face it, my marriage ended in a divorce. So that should tell you how perfect we were for each other. But really, I had NO idea how dumb men all are. I just keep telling myself that eventually some boys grow up. But I am now realizing that when it comes to dating, its all the same no matter how old you are. Some boys are nice, but really more dull than anything. Some are cute, but they are way too hung up on themselves. And some are really cool, but then you hang out with them too much and tell them you just want to be friends and they are suddenly thinking they never want to go a few days without seeing you. And they tell you that if you try to break things off with them (even though there is nothing going on!!!) you will see the psycho side of them coming out!! So, I am realizing that men are all the same when it comes to dating, they never grow out of the boy phase.

Ok... I just reread that and realized just how harsh it sounded. Really not all men are the same like that, I just was having a bad day. I will make sure they dont sound so bad in the future....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I understand... keep shifting through the boys and your man will surface... eventually... :)