Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cookies!

Its that time of year when we all decide to make that special treat. You know, the one we only make once a year because of the work involved, and everyone just absolutely looks forward to. Growing up, my mom made the best homemade donuts. I suck at making them. I have tried, and its just not the same. So, I make the best sugar cookies. But I dont just make the cookies, I decorate them. This year I had some help with decorating, so here are some pics of my "helpers". They loved it!



Luke and Lizzie kept eating more of the frosting than really decorating. They had a great time! Val wanted to be rudolph. I think she looks pretty good! This was the highlight of the season for them so far. We did one night where we had one of Grace's friends over, and the next night we had a family over that we are really good friends with. They all had a great time!

3 comments:

Valerie Christensen said...

Oh I remember making the doughnuts at our apartment in Rexburg. Fun times. Jared's family also makes doughnuts every Christmas Eve. And then eats them Christmas morning. Anyways, cute kiddos!

Unknown said...

Way fun!! :)

Heidi Kjar said...

Cool that you started peds! Good luck with it, i'm glad it's going good!! I noticed in the first pic you have your "wall saying" up- it looks so cute, love it. :) I know what you mean about the driving around by your lonesome self getting boring- believe me I know!