Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry Christmas Memories!

Ok, I will be posting pics soon, but I wanted to let you all know how our holidays went! We had a wonderful Christmas, thanks to 'Santa" (you know who you are). My kids were so blessed with what they wanted and needed, and so was I! They had sooo much fun opening presents. Lizzie's favorite gift was her "Mariposa Barbie". She kept hugging and kissing it. Luke LOVED all his boy toys... cars, trucks, and more trucks. Perfect for him! He opened them and then couldnt wait till all the other presents were open to play with them. Grace and Val got new dresses, and they looked beautiful. Val got a scrapbook kit, and Grace got some people toys. They all got new coats, which were so desperately needed. Grace wont take hers off now. Its a Tinkerbell coat. Oh ya, they got the Tinkerbell and Diamond Castle Barbie movies, and are in heaven with them. Lizzie pretends she is Tinkerbell, and really gets into it. Overall, they were soo happy, and had a great Christmas. Thank you to all those who helped make such a difference in our lives this year. I couldnt have done it without you. I am blessed to have people in my life who love me, and my family as much as they do. Thank you again. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

I'm glad your christmas was good Miranda! It sounds like your kids got some cute gifts. Hope work is going good for ya?! I'll call you-
we need to go to lunch in one of your areas one day!

Valerie Christensen said...

I got your Christmas card a few days ago and it looks so cute. Thanks for sending one our way. How are you doing?