Wednesday, January 7, 2009

School starts, and snow stops!

Its here! Time for me to go to school! Ok, I know I sound like a little kid all excited, but I really am. To tell you the truth, yesterday was my first actual class, and I was terrified! Its been way too long since I was in a classroom, and I didnt even know what to bring. I went and bought my books, and I about died at the cost. I swear, the people who sell those just mark up the price to see how high we will pay. Well, I thought I would be smart and find those expensive books online cheaper. Which totally worked, but now I have to wait to get the book. I guess it shows how long its been cuz buying books online was very odd to me. When I was in college before, we just went to the bookstore or talked to people who already had the class. None of this shopping around for a better deal from somewhere. It was quite fun.
So my class went great, and I realized I have forgotten how much I loved news stuff, and journalism stuff. My class is media writing, and its more of a refresher class for me, and I LOVED it! I looked at my online classes as well (another new thing for me!) and those seem really cool. It looks like this is going to be a great year!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Oh, and its no longer snowing today!!! YAY!!!

Amy Allred said...

You go girl!! Late night partying, study groups, and hot college guys!! Well that is if you have time for that. Good luck, sounds fun.

Unknown said...

Good luck! I'm so excited for you!!

trinathegranny said...

Ya, the book thing is horendous! You will fit right in. Your enthusiasm is really wonderful. it will carry you through.