Friday, January 23, 2009

Gracee is WIRED!!

Ok, so I was all excited for Gracee's surgery because I knew it would help her. I just had NO IDEA how much it would help her. She used to be tired every day before the other kids, and would be the first one in bed most nights. Even though it has only been a few days, she is already showing how much better she feels. Last night, she was up till midnight literally running circles around me. When I asked her to slow down she would just laugh and say she wasnt tired! She is milking the whole "eat what you can for your throat" thing too! The other night she didnt want what we had for dinner (which was fine because it would have probably hurt her throat) so she asked for a popsicle and ice cream. Me being the nice mommy I am, and feeling bad cuz she was hurting, said ok. Then after, she came up and asked what was for dessert! I said "you had popsicle and ice cream." She said "that was dinner. I want dessert." What a funny little girl.

Yesterday I had a good day. I had lunch with a friend of mine, and it was so needed. Thanks Heidi! I had a great time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I'm glad she's recovering with high spirits and high energy! Good luck! :)

Heidi Kjar said...

Awwww thanks! I was going to blog about our lunch cause I just think you are too cute, but of course didn't get around to it:)....thanks for the little message. I'm glad your little gal is recovering well and full of energy!!! hee hee

Heidi Kjar said...

So how did it go? You know what I'm talking about? Heehee

Miranda said...

LOL. Amy thought it was a waste of time, and I just told Kelli no one answered..... hehehe