Monday, February 2, 2009

Life....

Ok, so I know this wont be the most exciting post ever, but I realized it had been a few days since I had blogged, so here is my update.

Life is just life lately. School is keeping me busy, but I am (FINALLY!!) getting the hang of it. So far I have gotten A's on all the test. Lets just pray that trend continues. I am enjoying the online classes alot because I can do them when the kids are sleeping. Work is good. Slow, but thats ok. Hopefully it will pick up.

Kids are doing.... AWESOME! They are just about the best kids ever. (Ok, so I know Im a little biased, but that's what moms are for!) They have been really helping out with me doing school, and have been pretty healthy.. knock on wood! Gracee told me the other day she never wants me to get married again because she likes it the way it is. What a cutie.

On the serious side, I am so grateful to be a mom. Last night when I was putting my two older girls to bed, I was just finishing up with prayers with them and we were cuddled up on Val's bed when I asked what they had learned about in primary. Val told me she learned about the first vision, and I got the wonderful opportunity to tell her my testimony. I dont take the time often enough to do so, and the experience of bearing my testimony to my 2 beautiful girls is one I will not soon forget. I love my kids with all my heart, and am so blessed with all that I have.

And one more great blessing right now.... the weather outside is GEORGOUS!! For those of you that are Utahn's, you will know what I mean. I am loving it!

2 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

Aren't you glad you aren't stuck at a desk all day with the nice weather!? Your story about sharing your testimony gave me the chills all over- so cute. I bet they will never forget it either!:)Hopefully work will pick up. We'll have to go to lunch sometime this month!

Heidi Kjar said...

We are out of town this week. next week for sure!