Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I have a secret...
I have a secret.... and its not a bad secret, but I dont think I can keep it any longer. Guess what!! I am taking my kids to DISNEYLAND!!! WHOO HOO!!! And they dont know it yet! Melissa and I are planning a trip to Disneyland in March, and its a reward for my kids because they are doing so good. They have been through such a crazy year, and have done so well. So we decided to go to Disneyland. And we are not telling the kids till we get to California. We are just telling them we are going on a trip! I sooooo can't wait. We have it all planned out, and my parents are meeting us out there. We have little bags we are going to pack for each kid, and we are having dinner with the princesses while we are there! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!! I only hope I can keep it a secret from my kids........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is so awesome! Have a wonderful time!
That is awesome! They will have a great time. I've never been there! :)
I'm so excited for all of you! And the best part is you are paying cash for it!! Go you!!
Post a Comment