Thursday, February 26, 2009
All Hail Queen Melissa
No, seriously, she is the queen! Melissa has just become my all time favorite person, and I will do whatever she needs. Here is why: She just agreed to watch all 4 of my kids full time while I work. Yes, I did say ALL FOUR!!! She will have the twins all day, and then the 2 older when they get home from school. Now, I am paying her to be my nanny, and she doesnt really have much else to do, but still! ALL FOUR!!! And the kids love her. Lizzie tells me all day how much she loves Missa. So, All hail Queen Melissa. She's the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
*standing ovation* All Hail to Queen Melissa!!
Seriously, that is totally awesome! I'm excited for everyone!
Way to go Melissa! Send her this way sometime, You must share.
Post a Comment