Thursday, February 19, 2009

This week....

This week has been another good week! Hmm... Am I starting to see a trend?? I certainly hope so. I dont really have any exciting new stories, or anything fun that happened, but I really felt like this week just went really good. It snowed (yuck!) but I got great grades on my tests (97%!!) and finished my papers. The kids are doing awesome, and are loving being home during the day with Melissa. I have decided Melissa is my saving grace. She has been there for so much of what I need, and is absolutely wonderful with my kids. I would be so lost without her.

Hey, if any of you know anyone, I have a friend looking for a ghost writer to write his story of his life. I can promise that his story is a great one, and will be fun to write. If you know of anyone or are interested yourself, let me know!

4 comments:

Daisha said...

Tell me more about this ghost writer thing? I love to write and writing about personal stories is my favorite! What's the scoop?

Miranda said...

I am still getting the details on it. The guy has a great story, and I interviewed him for a paper at school. Anyways, he is looking for a writer, so I told him I would look around. I will pass your name on if you want!!

Mistress of Mayhem said...

Miranda, I am offended as a trained and struggling free-lance journalism, who lives around the corner. Pbppppth. That is officially a raspberry.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good week. I am so not interested in being a ghost writer... :)