Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today's adventure!

I love my life! LOL. Ok, I know you are all thinking what?? Just a few weeks ago I was falling apart and didnt know what to do. So what happened you ask?.... That talk I had last week really did it for me. I am so happy approaching life with my new attitude, and it has really changed my outlook on things.

Today I had a GREAT adventure. I am taking a media writing class, and the assignment was to interview someone I didnt know who had a great story, and do a profile. So I called my friend at the local paper, and asked her for names of people to talk to. She gave me the name and number of my local House Representative, and suprise... he granted me the interview! Today on my lunch I went down to the capital building and got to sit on the floor of the House of Representatives while they debated, took a tour of the capital and senate, and got a great interview. It was sooo amazing. I loved every minute of it. I cant wait to do the paper.

Life has given me some crazy turns lately, but I am certain its all part of the plan laid out for me. I know my father in heaven is watching out for me, and I feel like I am starting to become who he wants me and intended me to be. I cant wait to see whats up next!

5 comments:

Daisha said...

I of course would not want to go through the things you have dealt with this past year but I must say that I am envious that you get to go to school. Someday maybe!

Unknown said...

Wow!! What a fun day! That is a GREAT adventure!

And we definitely need to schedule another girl's night! I really had a good time!

Valerie Christensen said...

Sounds fabulous!
we will be in Utah this weekend. It is a quick little trip to see Jared's siblings. Call me Friday and maybe we can work something out (maybe we could meet half ways or something for a little bit). You should have me cell, right?

Heidi Kjar said...

Don't you love that! Once you realize how much the Lord has planned for you it's like you said you can't wait to find out what's coming next! That is such a good reminder for me. What a cool experience in the Capitol bldg!!

Heidi Kjar said...

ps. jasons deli sounds good for next week...we'll keep in touch on a day/time!