Tuesday, October 7, 2008

4 Days and Counting!

Only four more days till the Reba and Kelly Concert! My sisters Jen and Melissa and I are going, and we are sooo super excited. We have been waiting so long to go. Its going to be a blast! Things are going good in my house right now. Melissa has added a whole new light to our family, and the kids love it. Lizzie loves to wait up at night to see missa come home from work, and is the best at convincing Missa to read to her. The older girls love having her here too because she is the 'cool' aunt. I love just having the company.

Ok... so just for those of you who are reading this know... I am currently in the dating scene, and kinda interested in going out with anyone who is normal and decent and is just looking for friends and not to worried about hurrying into a relationship. I am totally cool with being set up, but please just dont make it too weird. I plan on making this my date review board, so all will know how the dating is going. I will post the good, the bad, the weird, the fun, and the scary. So... help me out with finding dates!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way cute pictures!! I'm excited to keep up with your blog!