Thursday, October 23, 2008

Going Back...

Ok, here is my official announcement! I have decided to go back to school. Now, I know this may suprise many of you, and you are thinking to yourself "when will she have time... how will she do it with her kids... why??" Those are all questions I have asked myself as well, many times. But, as I sit and think about where my life is, and where I want it to go, I have to realize there are many things that are not in my control. Being divorced is not where I wanted to be right now, but it is the fact of my life. I have to look forward to what is ahead, and as I do that, I know I need a way to provide for my kids for their futures. I have no idea what the Lord has in store for me, but I do that going back and getting my bachelor's degree will allow me a greater possiblity to provide for my kids as they get older and need more. So, I can either keep thinking about it, and let another semester start and be one more semester behind, or just go for it. So here I go! I am scared to death!... But I am very excited too! So.. wish me luck!

3 comments:

Valerie Christensen said...

Good Luck! What are you planning on getting your degree in? I am taking a class right now and I really enjoy it...it gives me a break from the kids and I love learning new things. Ideally I would like to take one class each semester but that kinda depends on Jared's schedule.

Unknown said...

Go Miranda!! You can do it!! What classes are you going to take??

trinathegranny said...

Miranda, that sounds great. and you know you are right. waiting for the right time only takes longer. Actually going to school when you are dead dog broke is really the most affordable way anyway. best of luck.
decided on a major?
a school?