Monday, October 13, 2008
Reba and Kelly!!
YEAH!!! Jen, Missa and I went to the Reba and Kelly concert Friday night, and it was sooooooo sooooo much fun. We made a girl date out of it. Jen came down from Idaho, and Melissa took the day off, and I got off work early. We got a sitter for my kids, and Jen only brought Emilee and she stayed with the sitter too. We went down and parked at the gateway mall, and did dinner at McGraths Fishhouse. We went to a few restaurants and the wait there was the shortest. We ate super fast, and then headed to the concert. WE LOVED IT!!! We had great seats, and the show was really good. Kelly and Reba sang some stuff alone, but most of it was together. And all three of us are big fans of the Reba TV show, and Barbara Jean opened the concert with a comedy act. It was really funny. It was just a great night being with my sisters, and I cant wait till we can do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so jealous!!
I have only been to Utah a couple of times in my life, so it totally surprises me to be able to say that I have eaten at that McGraths! My sis-in-law took us one time. All I can say is that my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Glad you had fun- that concert sounds so cool!
Post a Comment